Any orders made between 23rd December - 3rd January will not be processed until 4th January 2021
Included with your order:
- Your own saddle pad sewn and customised into a Bum Building Bands pad
- Latex-Free Core (145cm) and Hind (260cm) Bands with clips pre-threaded ready to use.
- Detailed fitting instructions
To order extra clips please see our other products.
If you need longer bands please let us know before purchasing.
If you'd like to supply you own pad please send a clean, clearly labelled pad with your name and address to:
The Old Quarry
I'll then let you know once I've received it and ready to process.
- Unclean pads will be sent back to you unprocessed. I can not accept unclean pads, the grease and hair will damage my sewing machines. An extra £15 will be charged to you for any hairy pads sent.
- If you send an unclean pad it will be sent back to you without the Bum Building Bands. A refund will be issued less a handling fee.
- Please clearly label your pad, I would hate to get your pad mixed up with someone else's.
- Once you have posted your pad please email to confirm with a description.
- IMPORTANT - Send your own pad at your own risk. Hannah B Eventing or Bum Building Bands can not be held liable if your pad is lost or damaged. Very very rarely unavoidable accidents happen with our sewing machines if such accident does occur Hannah B Eventing or Bum Building Bands can not be held liable for any damage, due to this we recommend you send an older pad to be customised.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR PADS IN PREMIER EQUINE BAGS. The bags make posting your pads back to you incredibly difficult to gauge accurate postage costs. If you send a PE bag with your pad, we can not guarantee that you will get your bag back or maybe charged extra postage.